Sunday, December 2, 2007

Family 5280 Maiden Voyage

with the somewhat abrupt realization that my family is aging daily and that it is highly unlikely that my nuclear and extended family will live less than 2000 miles away, i wanted to create a venue that would allow them to view, laugh, cry, and sigh along with us as time marches by in the always adventurous lives of the denver morlans. please stop by often to read about the often calamitous events that encompass our lives and journey along with us as we endeavor to raise two active boys while attempting to keep our lives interesting. this blog is dedicated to my mom, dad, janna, and allison whom i wish desperately lived around the corner.

1 comment:

Allison Kaye said...

Love you too sis! Maybe I will live close soon! Give Will and Ian a Kiss for me.
Allison